- Open Windows Mail, and from the Tools menu select Accounts.
2. Click the Add button.
3. Now, select Email Account and click Next.
4. Type in your Display Name: this is the name that your recipients will see in the "From" field of e-mails that you send. Click Next.
5. Enter your complete email address and click Next. Please make sure to replace "yourdomain.com" with your actual domain name in all examples below.
6. Select POP3 as Incoming e-mail server type.
- Incoming mail server: pop.mris.com.
- Outgoing mail server: smtp.mris.com.
- Check the box next to Outgoing server requires authentication. Click Next.
7. Enter your complete email address in the E-mail username text field and your email account password in the Password text field.
8. Click Next and then - Finish.
9. Now, select your e-mail account from the list on the left and click on Properties.
10. Next, select the Advanced tab. Set the Outgoing mail (SMTP) port to 465 and check the box next to This server requires a secure connection (SSL).
11. Click Apply.
12. Finally, click OK and then - Close.